• “Wilfred Sykes – The Ship of Tomorrow”, by Greg Rudnick
• “Captain Ralph T. Pringle and the Murder of George B. McKinnon”, by David Balfour
• “Exploring Great Lakes History Through Travel Writing”, by Jacqueline Justice, PhD
• “Surrounded by Water”, by Sam R. Snyder
• “Put-in-Bay and the Wine Islands”, submitted by Jaqueline Justice, PhD
And – in every issue – The Great Lakes Calendar! (A review of everything that has happened on the Great Lakes in the last three months)
Inland Seas© archives are available on CD-ROM from the Museum Store! Currently, there are six decades available (1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s), with the 2000s coming soon! Each CD-ROM covers one decade. Call the store to place your order – 419-214-5000.