We invite you to join us on Saturday, September 23, 2023, for the annual H2Oh! fundraiser in support of the Great Lakes Historical Society and its National Museum of the Great Lakes. This year our event is again presented by Trust Company Family Offices and takes place at the Historic ProMedica Steam Plant in downtown Toledo. We are pleased to also acknowledge and celebrate the Hunger Family as our 2023 Gala distinguished guests.
Spend the evening with us OR support us from home by purchasing a Luck of the Lakes raffle ticket, making a donation, becoming a sponsor, or bidding on our Great Lakes-themed silent auction.
- BECOME A SPONSOR: Download more information on becoming a 2022 H2Oh! Sponsor or email Becca Gray at Rebecca.Gray@nmgl.org.
- PURCHASE TICKETS: Gala Tickets go on sale on August 1 and are $100 per person. Your ticket includes food stations, cocktails, and valet parking.
- AUCTION REGISTRATION / MAKE A DONATION: Can’t join the gala? Join our silent auction or donate by downloading and returning the linked form. *NOTE: Registering for the Auction is separate from registering for the Gala tickets and must be done in addition to purchasing H2Oh! Gala tickets. The auction goes live on September 8.
- MAKE A DONATION in support of Great Lakes History!
- ENTER OUR LUCK OF THE LAKES RAFFLE: Enter our Luck of the Lakes raffle to win a Great Lakes experience of a lifetime! The raffle begins July 10, 2023.
ABOUT THE GALA EVENT
Participants joining us in person will be able to:
- Participate in our silent auction
- Watch the Luck of the Lakes raffle drawing and bid in our live auction
- Enjoy delicious food stations, complimentary wine & beer, and Great Lakes history in action!
ABOUT THE SILENT AUCTION
Our silent auction will be open from September 8 and closes at 8:30 p.m. the night of the gala on September 23. To bid on the silent auction items you must register using our online event registration page powered by Qtego software. AUCTION REGISTRATION / VIEW SILENT AUCTION (coming soon!)
OUR 2023 H2Oh! COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS: