We invite you to join us on Saturday, September 24, 2022, for the annual H2Oh! fundraiser in support of the Great Lakes Historical Society and its National Museum of the Great Lakes. This year our event is again presented by Trust Company Family Offices and takes place at the Historic ProMedica Steam Plant in downtown Toledo. We are pleased to also acknowledge Bill & Jean Buckley as our 2022 Gala honorary chair.
Spend the evening with us OR support us from home by purchasing a Luck of the Lakes raffle ticket, making a donation, becoming a sponsor, or bidding on our Great Lakes-themed silent auction.
- BECOME A SPONSOR: Scroll down to see a growing list of our sponsors and click here to download more information on becoming a 2022 H2Oh! Sponsor or call Becca Gray at 419-214-5000 Ext. 204.
- PURCHASE TICKETS: Gala Tickets go on sale August 1 are $100 per person. Your ticket includes food stations, cocktails, and valet parking.
- AUCTION REGISTRATION / MAKE A DONATION: Can’t join the gala? Join in our silent auction or make a donation. *NOTE: Registering for the Auction is separate from registering for the Gala tickets and must be done in addition to purchasing H2Oh! Gala tickets. Auction Registration opens August 1.
- LEARN MORE & PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS: Enter our Luck of the Lakes raffle to win a Great Lakes experience of a lifetime! Raffle Begins July 1.
Tickets and Auction Registration Opens August 1!
ABOUT THE GALA EVENT
Participants joining us in person will be able to:
- Explore our new “Queen of the Lakes” temporary exhibit
- Participate in our silent and live auction
- Watch the Luck of the Lakes raffle drawing, and more!
ABOUT THE SILENT AUCTION
Our silent auction will be open from September 9 and closes at 7 p.m. the night of the gala on September 24. To bid on the silent auction items you must register using our online event registration page powered by Qtego software. (Link available after Aug. 1)
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 H2Oh! COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS:
Andy Dale, Co-Chair
Karen Fraker, Co-Chair