We invite you to join us on Saturday, September 25, 2021, for the annual H2Oh! fundraiser in support of the Great Lakes Historical Society and its National Museum of the Great Lakes. This year our event is presented by Trust Company Family Offices and will again take place at the Historic ProMedica Steam Plant in downtown Toledo. We are pleased to also acknowledge Patricia Appold as our 2021 Gala honorary chair.
Spend the evening with us OR support us from home by purchasing a Luck of the Lakes raffle ticket, making a donation, or bidding on our Great Lakes-themed silent auction.
- PURCHASE TICKETS: Gala Tickets are $100 per person and include food stations, cocktails, and valet parking.
- AUCTION REGISTRATION / MAKE A DONATION: Can’t join the gala? Join in our silent auction or make a donation. *NOTE: Registering for the Auction is separate from registering for the Gala tickets and must be done in addition to purchasing H2Oh! Gala tickets.
- LEARN MORE & PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS: Enter our Luck of the Lakes raffle to win a Great Lakes experience of a lifetime!
ABOUT THE GALA EVENT
Participants joining us in person will be able to:
- Explore our Port of Toledo: Then and Now temporary exhibit
- Participate in our silent and live auction
- Watch the Luck of the Lakes raffle drawing
- Visit the 1920s themed speakeasy bar and more!
ABOUT THE SILENT AUCTION
Our silent auction will be open from September 10 and closes at 8 p.m. the night of the gala on September 25. To bid on the silent auction items you must register here using our online event registration page powered by Qtego software.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 H2Oh! COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS:
Chey Call, Co-Chair
Jill Mickel, Co-Chair
Karen Fraker, Board Representative
Gary Murphy, Board Representative