Bring your ghouls and goblins anytime between Friday, October 27 through Sunday, October 29 for Halloween fun aboard two of Toledo’s most historic haunts, the Col. James M. Schoonmaker Museum Ship and the Museum Tug Ohio. Trick or treat in costume from the pilot houses to the galleys and everywhere in between. Trick-or-treat goodies* will be distributed using pre-portioned, sealed bags at stations to help youth explore Great Lakes history and the museum ships in a fun, age-appropriate way.
- Non-food treats for children with food allergies will be offered as part of the Teal Pumpkin Project
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- FREE for museum members and Children ages 0-5. For all others, it is Included with regular Museum/Ship Combo Admission. Adult: $17 | Youth (6-17): $14
- This program is an eligible free program for Museums For All participants.*
Not an NMGL member? Consider a membership that includes year-long and seasonal access to the museum, museum store, program discounts, and more. Visit nmgl.org/membership to learn more.
* This program is available for free to individuals who qualify for Museums For All—a new access program at the National Museum of the Great Lakes where those receiving food assistance (SNAP benefits) can gain free or reduced admission using their SNAP EBT card. Click here for more information on NMGL’s Museums For All program.
*We are also offering non-food treats for children with food allergies as part of the Teal Pumpkin Project*