Luck of the Lakes raffle tickets can be purchased online until noon on Saturday, September 23, 2023. The drawing is held on the evening of Saturday, September 23, 2023 at our H2Oh! Gala. Additional tickets may be sold during the Gala to H2Oh! guests. You do not need to be present to win. Click here for additional raffle rules and regulations.
Complete Prize Packages:
9-day American Queen Voyages River Paddle Boat Trip for 2:
- You and your guest must cruise July 6, 2024, through July 14, 2024, and will enjoy a Category B Stateroom valued at $5,799 per person while traveling from Pittsburgh to Louisville.
- All-inclusive fairs include: a 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay with free ground transfers between the hotel and vessel; unlimited guided tours; unlimited beverages including an extensive wine list, choice spirits, local craft beers, and specialty coffees; locally sourced & regionally inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; live onboard entertainment & enrichment; and more.
- This cruise is not redeemable for cash or value toward a longer cruise and is non-transferable and non-commissionable.
- This cruise does not include airport transfers, travel insurance, or optional premium experiences.
Tour of the M/V Mark W. Barker at the Port of Monroe and Lunch for 4
- You and up to 3 guests will take a private tour of 639-foot M/V Mark W. Barker while it is docked at the Port of Monroe, Michigan, and enjoy lunch with the Port of Monroe Director Paul LaMarre, III and an Interlake Maritime Services representative.
- Experience must be scheduled in advance to take place during the 2023-2024 sailing season.
- Date and time of the arrival/departure of the M/V Mark W. Barker may change based on weather conditions. Winners must be willing to be flexible to accommodate changes.
- Winners are responsible for their own transportation to the Port of Monroe.
10 Additional Luck of the 2024 Lakes Raffle Tickets
- Ten (10) tickets for next year’s (2024) Luck of the Lakes Raffle drawing.