Previous Purchaser Luck of the Lake tickets can be bought until noon on Thursday, June 30, 2023. Winners will be contacted individually and announced on this page. Click here for additional raffle rules and regulations.
Previous Purchaser Raffle Complete Prize Packages:
Lake Freighter Day Trip for 2 on the Cuyahoga River
You and 1 guest will spend 2 nights in Cleveland and 4-8 hours on a once-in-a-lifetime experience aboard an Interlake Steamship River Class Vessel traveling up or down the “crooked” Cuyahoga River in Cleveland, Ohio. From bow to stern and everything in between—tour the vessel and see the Port of Cleveland from the viewpoint of a lake freighter. Explore the area before and/or after your sail with a 2-night stay in the Cleveland area.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS: The winner will schedule the experience with the support of the National Museum of the Great Lakes directly through Interlake Maritime Services. Experience must be scheduled in advance but may be taken during the 2023 or 2024 sailing season. The day trip will be on one of the following: Dorothy Ann-Pathfinder-Tug-Barge, M/V Mark W. Barker, M/V Herbert C. Jackson depending on the date and time scheduled. The date and time of sailings may change based on weather conditions and other factors. Winners must be willing to be flexible to accommodate changes. To help assist with the need for flexibility, the National Museum of the Great Lakes will pay for up to 2-nights stay at a Cleveland-area hotel.
* This package is made possible through the generous donation of Interlake Maritime Services.
Touch a Freighter Experience for 4 in Port Huron
You and up to 3 additional guests will spend 1 night in Port Huron and have the opportunity to meet the Pilots who work day in and day out to provide localized knowledge and skill to various vessels visiting Great Lakes ports. Visit the Lake Pilots Association headquarters in Port Huron, Michigan then take a ride to lower Lake Huron aboard the Huron Belle to deliver a boarding pilot.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS: The winner will schedule the experience with the support of the National Museum of the Great Lakes directly through the Lake Pilots Association. Experience must be scheduled in advance but may be taken during the 2023 or 2024 sailing season. Experience will last approximately 2 hours and includes a welcome at the Lake Pilots Association headquarters, conversations with the pilot boat crew and boarding pilot, an approximately 30-minute ride on the Huron Belle out of the Black River into the St. Clair River and into lower Lake Huron to witness first hand the pilot exchange to a passing freighter, and a return trip back to Black River with the pilot plucked off the ship. The date and time of sailings may change based on weather conditions and other factors. Winners must be willing to be flexible to accommodate changes. Winners must be willing to be flexible to accommodate changes. Winner also receives a one-night stay at a Port Huron hotel.
* This package is made possible through the generous donation of the Lake Pilots Association and DoubleTree by Hilton Port Huron.
10 Additional Luck of the Lakes Raffle Tickets
- Ten (10) additional tickets (beyond your already purchased tickets through the Previous Purchaser Raffle) will be entered into the Luck of the Lakes Raffle being drawn on September 23, 2023.