2022 Luck of the Lakes Raffle
Win a Great Lakes Experience of a Lifetime!
Win a Great Lakes Experience of a Lifetime and Support Great Lakes History!
11-Day Great Lakes Cruise: Visit the breathtaking sights of the Great Lakes with an 11-day American Queen Voyages Cruise Lines’ Splendor of the Great Lakes cruise for 2 aboard the Ocean Voyager or Ocean Navigator from Chicago to Toronto (or Toronto to Chicago).~
The Ultimate Great Lakes Exploration Day: Enjoy a day trip for 4 individuals beginning with a guided tour of the historic Marblehead Lighthouse (the oldest continuously operating lighthouse on the Great Lakes), followed by lunch at Catawba Island Club (one of the finest private clubs on the Great Lakes), and concluding with a tour of the LaFarge-Marblehead Quarry (where you’ll feel the ground shake below you as you walk the quarry docks).
Ten 2023 Raffle Tickets: Ten (10) tickets for next year’s (2023) Luck of the Lakes Raffle drawing.
* See below for additional prize details.
Every cent raised, helps keep Great Lakes history afloat!
Your raffle ticket purchase supports the Great Lakes Historical Society and its National Museum of the Great Lakes whose mission is to preserve and make known the history of our Great Lakes. Learn more about our mission and the Great Lakes Historical Society here.
Luck of the Lakes raffle tickets can be purchased online until noon on Saturday, September 24, 2022. The drawing is held on the evening of Saturday, September 24, 2022 at our H2Oh! Gala. Additional tickets may be sold during the Gala to H2Oh! guests. You do not need to be present to win. Click here for additional raffle rules and regulations.
Complete Prize Packages:
11-day Victory Cruise Lines Great Lakes Cruise:
- Includes 1-night pre-voyage overnight accommodations for 2.
- The winner has the option to select an 11-day Great Lakes cruise from Chicago to Toronto OR from Toronto to Chicago any time during the 2023 Great Lakes cruising season (based on stateroom availability). The cruise must be booked before the end of 2022.
- While aboard, cruise passengers are provided all meals, evening entertainment, shore excursions, afternoon tea service, daily cocktail hour, Complimentary non-premium beer, wine, spirits, tea, coffee, filtered water, soft drinks, and more.
The Ultimate Great Lakes Exploration Day
- Day trip for 4 individuals includes a guided tour of the Marblehead Lighthouse, lunch at Catawba Island Club, and a Tour of the LaFarge-Marblehead Quarry.
- The trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date during the 2023 Summer Season.
- Winners are responsible for their own transportation between each day-trip stop.
10 Additional Luck of the 2023 Lakes Raffle Tickets
- Ten (10) tickets for next year’s (2023) Luck of the Lakes Raffle drawing.
Selected July 6, 2022
First Prize Winner: Mr. & Mrs. Richard Kusnir — Port Clinton, OH
A day for 8 onboard the J.W. Westcott II—the only floating zip code in the U.S. + 5 Luck of the Lakes raffle tickets.
Second Prize Winner: Mr. John Herl — Port Clinton, OH
Weekend in Toledo with 2 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn and a ride down the Maumee River in the Christmas Tree Ship + 5 Luck of the Lakes raffle tickets.
Third Prize Winner: Mr. Michael Martin — Edgar, WI
10 additional Luck of the Lakes Raffle tickets.
PREVIOUS PURCHASER RAFFLE
The Previous Purchasers Raffle is held every year as a thank you to everyone who has supported our Luck of the Lakes raffle in the past. Each year we offer to our previous supporters the chance to purchase their Luck of the Lake Raffle tickets early and be entered into an exclusive raffle with additional prizes. If you support our 2022 Luck of the Lakes raffle this year, you will be invited to participate in the previous purchaser’s raffle next year.